Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some Cases 1

for the past whole week i hv been busy with consultations…
among so many new cases..there is 2 which i like to highlight…

Case 1
Met Ron at the mac , b4 i met him while i was doing his ba zhi…i was rather uneasy with his ba zhi, there are total6 七杀 in his ba zhi and he is a definte a weak water person..a typical chong wang ge person but there is 劫财扶身.his zi wei dou shu had a 太阴hua ji…

such person will definite hv a so call dual character….and his 大运even more shocking had 偏印..a sure die situation….

his a very fair ,clean looking young man around 25…i when through my normal opening speech and ask him if he is a gay….he open his eye big big and i was like oh oh….

then after a long silent..he confess..and told me his life story..
I make my stand clear im not prejudice against homo..
I told him according to his ba zhi, it seems like there is a bad sign this yr and most likely he will hv tao hua jie.., he agreed with me..cos the reason he wanted to see me is becos recently he wanted to break up with his boy friend but he is treatening to kill him..and his pestering is making him going berserk…

I explain to him a person had a confusing in gender is becos of homones…and the reason why the homones reacted this way is becos of 业气..and i as usual..blah blah my karma theory…

Ron told me since young tis confusion had brough him alot of misery…he really cant stand the inner torture of it and the phobia of letting his family member know abt it…. I ask him if really wana stop it? ..he say yes and and i offer him a package i tailor for him… his karmic sin was 杀业,邪念 和妄语...becos of his past life killing sin , thats why he had to go through such horrible mental torture…

I advise him to
- everyday copy 7 times 心经
- everyday chant 3000 times om ma ni peh meh hong
- be a life long vegeterian
- follow my meditation method everyday for 30 min

After listening, he say i siao….he say he cant do it…
well i told him if he refuse to settle his karmic debt asap…he wun b able to celebrate his next yr birthday..and im willing to use my reputation as a stake if he din do what i told him to do and he can still happily and healthily celebated his next yr birthday i will make a public apolagy in the paper….

He kept silent …for couple of min…and he say he will try…but not sure he will hv the stamina to maintain it… I advise him to go to temple and make a 大忏悔,and the 无形,will guide him… well….now im waiting for his weekly ” report”

Case 2
went to see fengshui for Mr sim at telok blangah, a four room flat…the house fengshui is so so…not too bad..i advise him the fundemantals of fengshui..jus b4 i leave..mrs sim suddenly stop me and ask me to take a look at her youngest son.. Harry..

Harry was 6 yrs old, but he is still unable to walk or talk….he move around on his four limbs and he cant utter a single words…this only communication is hand sign and screaming . Mr sim hv brought him to see lots of proffesional from doc to doc…no cure and advise mr sim to sent harry to special sch..
I check harry spine and use my third eye to look at Harry…

I saw a dog image..i guess harry previously was a dog, his ling content is still carrying his previous life enery thats why he cant be normal..

I seek mr sim permission to do an experiment to see if i can help Harry..
I ask both Mr n Mrs Sim to hold Harry tight, while i start chanting and beam my energy at harry crown charkra, 10 mins later harry start to scream and was struggling voilently.mr sim was panic and ask me shall i stop…i signal him to tiam tiam…and continue my work…abt 30 min later, Harry fainted…mrs sim scream at me n start to scold nasty words at me say i murder his son lah..using witch craft lah….alot alot..mr sim also start to get voilent held me at my collar… I ask them to relax, dun get work up jus wait and see…

abt 15 min, Harry woke up…and hug Mrs Sim tightly and shouted “Ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Mr Sim was stunt! it was the 1st time Harry utter a single word…and Mrs Sim burst into tears..
Mr Sim quickly apolagised to me and want me to quickly chant again…

I explain to Mr Sim, im not god…what i was doing was actually using zhen qi to recall harry ling of his human nature…to help harry..both of them hv to work hard
i gave them the tailor package
- Both of them hv to start learning 大悲咒and everyday hv to chant 49 times and dedicate to harry past life debtors.
- every 3 months must bring harry to me for the healing
- donate to charity and become volunteers for charity home

I also tell mrs sim..harry hv today is also partly her fault cos she had abort 4 times b4 and thats why this also happen. mrs sim was shock, she never say anything abt it yet hw come i knw..frankly speaking i also dun noe why i know…. I jus know loh…

Mrs sim hv to be full pledge vegeterian. and do at lease 9 times shui lu fa hui for her 4 aborted child per year for 12 yrs.  I told mr sim frankly…dun expect harry to be normal child…but with the above tailor package..he will at lease be better and will at lease self substain…

Mr n Mrs sim nodded in a sad silent…

No comments:

Post a Comment