Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lor Ah Soo……..

Today was my 1st day of my this yr reservist…thought that for the next 10 days i will hv “peaceful” life..jus bk in bk out nia…but 2day early morning i recieve a call from my old client…he wanted me to respond imediately…

Mdm Goh live somewhere in lor ah soo….and recently 2 days ago there r 2 corpse found in a house jus next to her house. When the police were removing the corpse, her 2 daughter happend to jus came bk hm from sch and saw the corpse…

Immediately that night, her elder daughter had a fever and was weeping whens he was sleeping and the next day morning she was cry for no reason and refuse to go school..

the younger 1 had a sleep walking that nite and went to her dad pull his hair and beat him for no reason…
befor i went into their house, i went over to the the “victimise” unit. I sit outside the door and start chanting di zhang wang mie ding ye zhen yan….

there were negative energy felt but not those fierce fierce type…..i chanted for 20 mins and seal the door with my energy seal.

I went into my client house i look at the children, the elder 1 was bad…her face was tinted with darkish green energy….while the young 1 quite ok…

i ask the elder ger to sit infront of their goddness of mercy while i start chanting…i blast my energy at the kid from the crown charkra, she start to tremble…i point n press my index and middle finger on her head…she tremble even jia lat…

it took abt 20 min when her tremble die off…

i prepare a bucket of chanted salt and vineger solution and ask her to bathe with it…
for the young 1 , i merely do a energy sweeping for her..and lastly i did a blessing for the house and energy seal the windows and door…

Many time young children tend to b more sensertive to such nergative energy than adults..thats y i always advise my client not to bring children to wake or hospital visits.. unnessarily…

after the ritual..i felt very happy..i always feel good n happy when im able to solve my client problems…but behind such sense of satisfication…i did sacrifise alot…i need time to cultivate n during the process of cultivation i need to tahan alot of physical and emotions torture…and even changes in my mind and sub concious..i need to swollow alot of misunderstandings from parents, lover and friends…

to them…when they see how i cultivate, they thought i zhou huo ru mo..keep saying negative stuff to throw me wet blanket…and keep using ren xing to judge me…and suspect me…

yeah these is how my close 1 treat me…when they dun need my help…but when they need my help in cosmic energy stuff..they expect me to acomplish it..they tot things jus happen like dat..they dun noe. behind my success completetion of the job…i need to pay alot of hardwork and stand their negative comments…
haiz…maybe these are tests meant for me…well i can only gracefully accept it…

cos after weighing..the joy in helping and solving a problem is greater than the sadness i recieve in facing my loves 1…during cultivation…

No comments:

Post a Comment