Saturday, February 27, 2010

Neil road…

Long time din post anything abt my FS exp or ba zi exp..cos for this 2 months…nothing special..all quite routine cases…
I woke up 8am and went to neil rd to view 2 pub fengshui….really dun like the ideal of seeing fengshui at 9am on a sunday morning..haiz..but schedule too pack…bo bian.. nothing spectatacular..abt the 2 pub fengshui…but realize one of the pub gt set a earth diety altar and 1 dun hv…

i ask the owner issit the 1 with altar had better business..he agreed..the 1 without altar, gt 7 sectors contain undissolve energy…and saw 2 spirits habouring near the bar counter…

I ask the owner how many times the pub had been raid this month and hw many fights is there this month..the owner was shock…for the month of june..till date 4 raid and 5 fights..
but the 1 with earth diety altar which jus few units away..nothing happen at all..infact the shop with altar is more sleezy …..

I explain to the owner..the importance of hving earth diety altar in a shop and will help him set up 1 at the shop nex week..for the shop with exitsting altar…I teach him a earth diety mantra and help him to summon and seal the shop with ling energy…

b4 i  did all this i make him to promise..every month he had to donate at lease 2 wheel chair to old folks home..the day he stop fullfilling the promise..is the day..he had to close the pub..he agreed..
1pm liao..tot of going hm to take a nap…his friend  called and request me to go over to another row of pub to view fengshui…well since im already there..i took the offer..

6 pub..6 different deco different name..but 1 same problem…
The only soultion to these pubs…..is 移星换斗….I  told the owner the conditions and my price…he thought of it during our kopi session .. and finally agreed .. I lookat the owner energy and face reading…know he is a good charcter person..worth helping…

I told him abt his next 3 yr luck…and offer him my xiu xing advice..and agreed…i went to his house and qi ling for him…he actually had very good buddhism back ground..and was quite astonish with Ling xiu….accidentally read his past lives..really a worth to teach person….well..gt myself a new student 2day…and i believe..he will excel better than me in no time….

No comments:

Post a Comment